samedi 5 avril 2008

Day 4

We went to Monet's Garden. So pretty! His house is so amazing. Later we went to Rodin's house. Then we went to a hamburger joint in the gay neighborhood that we are staying in. We took the Metro to Musee D'Orsay afterwards. I am writing this really late. Sorry! Not that anyone has looked at this. It is late and Nicky is sleeping and breathing deeply. Makes...me...tired. I will post pictures from this day when I import them.
Notre Dame
-A palette? Am I reading this right? You need a palette of chocolate cover pretzels. Wh-wh-where the hell am I suppose to-. What is this? A drum of grape jam? Is that like a drum like they ship oil in? And, and, and look at this one! A desk of Cheez-its. A desk? Where are you getting these units of measurement from?!
-Maaary!

Aucun commentaire: